HomeAlbumsSinglesVideosPhotosTours / showsDownloadsLeaksReviews


Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Editorial: Noise Press Is Back in Action

Alright, this is the first editorial to be posted on Noise Press.com, just to keep you posted on what's going on with us. First of all, big change for us, we moved the office to Québec City, an hour away from its original location. We're now closer to cover shows in Montréal and Québec — without forgetting our precious contributors from around the world.

As for myself, explaining my lack of activity, I've been on the road most of the time, unable to supervise the work from the other staff. I travelled almost 4,500 miles in a month to cover different shows and events such as City and Colour, Alexisonfire, Blink-182, No Use for a Name and the Vans Warped Tour, to name a few. I also listened to alot of music in the car. I had time to enjoy the newest albums as well as older ones — stay tuned as I will soon post reviews of my favourite albums of the summer. Expect good feedback for latest Alexisonfire's effort Old Crows / Young Cardinals and about a defunct melodic hardcore band named Much the Same. For more infos on what I had playing in my headphones, head to my Last.fm account.

Rest of the time, I spent my vacation watching the highly-addictive TV series Prison Break. I'm now half-way through the third season and should be finished with the whole thing somewhere next week...

Lately, we moved things a bit on the website. Changed the header logo, the search functions and the archives. If you're interrested in advertising on Noise Press.com, be advised that there are still a few spots available. Just contact the sales department at sales@noisepress.com.

You're a photographer, a musician or just a music aficionado, hit us up at hihowareyou@noisepress.com and explain us on how you could help contributing to the zine.

To be informed of the latest news in indie, punk rock, hardcore and alternative music, follow us on Twitter or subscribe to the newsletter (in the right menu or below).


Thanks for your patience about this summer's slacking, we missed in action...

Best regards,
Hugo
- Editor
Creative Commons LicenseUnless otherwise noted, you may distribute the text of this article in its entirety under a Creative Commons License. Please attribute the author by name and link (URL).